- Increased strength gains and faster recovery
- Increased endurance
- Sustained control of your blood sugar throughout your workout, preventing dizzy spells and nausea
- Ultimately, making your workouts out more pleasurable
Most are not aware of the essential role nutrition plays in working out. This is why many fall short; they mistakenly believe that to reach their goal of losing weight, they need to reduce or eliminate their food intake prior to their workout. This is why nutrition is a vital part of all fitness programming.
Our bodies are all different; you cannot just take ‘what worked’ for a friend and assume it will work for you. A customized program designed by an expert will make certain you are properly fueled for your workouts and ensure safe and effective weight loss.
Also included with the program, you’ll receive tips on how to cultivate good eating habits to get and stay fit for a lifetime, including:
- Grocery store shopping
- Dining out in restaurants and social occasions
- Recognizing and overcoming triggers that lead to unhealthy eating patterns
Even after you complete your sessions, your trainer will continue to check in on you with a weekly follow up. With your hard work and their assistance, you’ll be well on your way to living a healthier lifestyle.
Come and talk to our personal trainers to see how you can find the right balance between holiday cheer and staying fit for life. You’ll find them at Fit for Life Personal Fitness Training, 2126 Jackson-Keller Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78213. Follow us on Twitter for the latest tips, tricks, and updates!